The awareness of the public towards environmental odors has increased with higher levels of quality of life. Olfactometry, which is the science of the measurement of odours, remains the only method to characterize the odors and their effects on human perception. This relatively new science is regulated by the international guidelines available in Europe and North America. These guidelines recommend the use of an olfactometer.
- Odour auditing and diagnosis
- Odour sampling
- Dynamic olfactometry odour analysis (EN13725, ASTM E679-04, and CUM standards)
- Dynamic modeling of the atmospheric dispersion of odours
- Mitigation measures and compliance strategies
- Research and development
- Legal expertise in olfactometry and air quality
For more information
WE WORK TOGETHER FOR YOU
Tell us about your projects, or ask our experts a question. We'd be happy to talk to you.